NEW! Looking for copies of the resources shared in the “Hitting, Spitting, and Biting, Oh My!” workshop?
- You can find the solutions kit (full size, ready to print) here: http://csefel.vanderbilt.edu/modules/2006/solutionkit.pdf
- You can find the solutions kit (small sizes, ready to print) here:
- You can find feelings charts (ready to print) here:
- You can find lots of tips and ideas for using visuals here:
PLUS: The “10 Simple Strategies” series will add tools to your toolbox! Members of the WNY Behavior Collaboration worked together to create these user-friendly checklists full of strategies to reduce challenging behaviors:
- Develop Meaningful Relationships to Decrease Challenging Behaviors
- Create a High Quality Supportive Environment
- Establish Appropriate Routines and Expectations to Decrease Challenging Behaviors
- Implement High Interest, Appropriate Curriculum (coming soon)
- Develop Positive Relationships with Children’s Families
BONUS: These print-ready tip sheets are designed for sharing with parents – they include terrific tips for professionals, too!