Looking for a copy of the powerpoint used in the Building Joyful classrooms keynote?
You can access it here: Joe Cozzo_10.20.18
PLUS: The “10 Simple Strategies” series will add tools to your toolbox! Members of the WNY Behavior Collaboration worked together to create these user-friendly checklists full of strategies to reduce challenging behaviors:
- Develop Meaningful Relationships to Decrease Challenging Behaviors
- Create a High Quality Supportive Environment
- Establish Appropriate Routines and Expectations to Decrease Challenging Behaviors
- Implement High Interest, Appropriate Curriculum (coming soon)
- Develop Positive Relationships with Children’s Families
BONUS: These print-ready tip sheets are designed for sharing with parents – they include terrific tips for professionals, too!