More than just a cheesy (albeit catchy!) 80’s song, “don’t stop believing” should be every teacher’s mantra.
- Believe that children have unlimited potential.
- Believe that challenging behavior is an unmet need, not an act of defiance.
- Believe that meaningful change takes time and consistent effort.
- Believe that every interaction is a choice to either make a moment, or break a spirit.
- Believe in yourself — and in every child who’s relying on you to be his role model.
Thank you for ssharing this